Become a Member
Take a leading role in the Hudson Valley’s vibrant cultural life. With your annual membership to the Rosendale Theatre Collective, you will promote the spirit of the arts at the Rosendale Theatre and strengthen the theater’s identity as a performing arts center, an economic force for the region, and a valuable community resource. Your membership is the foundation of our success. Your financial support is tax-deductible. Memberships run for one year from date of joining.
$60 Couple (2 adults at same address)
- Discounted movie tickets ($5 admission instead of $7)
- Rosendale Theatre bumper sticker
- Advanced notice of shows and special events
- Inclusion in annual printed newsletter
- Discounts at local businesses
RAIL TRAIL RIDER
All Rondout Creek Paddler benefits plus:
- Two complimentary tickets to one non-film event (restrictions may apply)
- One current Rosendale Theatre Merchandise (e.g., baseball cap, tote, T-shirt)
WILLOW KILN WALKER
All Rail Trail Rider benefits plus:
- Six complimentary film tickets
- $25 in concession stand coupons
- Complimentary admission for two to our annual Rosendale Theatre celebration
All Willow Kiln Walker benefits plus:
- Four complimentary film tickets
- An additional $25 in concession stand coupons
Joppenburgh Climber benefits plus:
- Eight complimentary film tickets
- Free concessions for the year
CARD-CARRYING ROSENDALE THEATRE MEMBERS get discounts from many local businesses. *YOU MUST SHOW your CURRENT card! (all discounts are subject to change) We thank the following local businesses that have agreed to offer DISCOUNTS TO ROSENDALE THEATRE MEMBERS!
Rosendale Cafe 10%
Vision of Tibet 10%
Creekside Acupuncture 25%
Rosendale Wine & Liquor 10% on wine
Antonio’s Pizza 10%
Boom Baby 10%
No. 5 Thrift Boutique, New Paltz 10%
Rosendale Theatre Collective
PO Box 545
Rosendale, NY, 12472
Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
The Rosendale Theatre Collective is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
We thank the Children’s Media Project for allowing us to raise funds under their
fiscal umbrella up until our own 501(c)(3) came through. All donations to the
Rosendale Theatre Collective are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Thank you for your interest and support. By working together, we are making this happen!