Rosendale Theatre Advertising Options 2014 Rates
Weekly Newsletter E-mail
We currently have close to 1800 people on our e-mail list. Your ad here will link to your website.
Each month we print a calendar with the month’s movies and special programs. These are available at the theater, which an average of 2,500 people visit each month. There is also a link to a downloadable PDF of the calendar on our website that anyone can print out. We expect that people will post these in their homes for a month of viewing. We also print a large version that is posted outside the theater for the whole month.
We have an average of 900 visitors per week to our website. We will have a Visit Our Sponsors link on our home page. Your web ad will link directly to your website.
Pre-show on screen slide show (more info scroll down)
Prior to each screening (an average of 35 per month) your advertisement can be seen on the big screen. We limit these to 25 ad spaces to ensure high viewership with a minimum of two 12 second views of your business’s slide.
Let us host a private screening for your business. Whether a business presentation or a fun way to treat your employees, prices vary. Please call for details.
On-Screen Pre-Show Advertising Rates & Guidelines
We offer an elegant pre-show slide program which is a perfect option for local advertisers. Each ad is featured in 12 second intervals, at least two times throughout the preshow. Your advertisement can be seen on the big screen up to 90 times a month, reaching an audience of 2500. Slideshows are limited to 25 ad spaces to ensure high viewership.
Deadlines: Ads are due on the 25th of each month. New ads start on the 1st of the month.
Rates: (per slide, per 4-week period)
Monthly charges (every four weeks)
Businesses ……………………. $75
Non-profit organizations ……….. $50
Agricultural discount…………… $60
Electronic File Specs for Pre-Show Rosendale Theatre Collective:
- Image Size: 1280 pixels width x 720 pixel height
- Resolution: 72
- File Format: All supplied ads must be compatible with Adobe Photoshop; PDF, JPG, TIFF, or PSD are preferred formats.
- Border: Maintain a 1½ inch “safety border” on all outside edges. Try not to have words or numbers exceed this boundary.
- Fonts: No smaller than 24 pt. Don’t use thin script fonts. Keep copy to 20-25 words.
Payment terms and methods:
All ads must be paid for in advance.
Checks payable to: Rosendale Theatre Collective
The Rosendale Theatre Collective
PO BOX 545, Rosendale, NY, 12472
PLEASE WRITE “FOR PRE-SHOW” SOMEWHERE ON THE CHECK.
- Material must be suitable for all ages.
- We do not accept political or religious ads.
- Rosendale Theatre cannot guarantee the placement of any ad in the rotation order.
- Customer supplied advertisements will be reviewed for quality and content by the theatre and will be accepted or declined on a case by case basis.
- The Rosendale Theatre reserves the right to refuse advertisers.
Download more details: Guidelines & Rates for our Pre-Show.PDF
One of our designers can create a slide for you!
- 1 slide layout design = $50
- Simply deliver a CD with your images, logo, text, and any required fonts to the Rosendale Theatre box office during show times or email work to email@example.com. We will ask you to approve the final artwork before we start showing your advertisement.
- *Acceptable formats for images TIF, JPG, PSD, EPS, Adobe PDF, although the slide itself is 72 res, we recommend using 300 dpi content to go into your slide.
- *Acceptable formats for text: Microsoft Word (please don’t embed images in the document), Plain text: .TXT, Email